If you want a career with an organization that offers a high performance environment, has a track record of success, is an industry leader and where recognition, rewards and opportunities for advancement are based on performance and results, then, The Alpha Group may be the place for you.
Alpha is a privately owned, American company that offers its employees a stimulating and collaborative work environment, supported by a competitive remuneration package; competitive base compensation and annual bonus program; and benefits including Medical, Dental, Employee Assistance Plan and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you!
The Alpha Group offers a competitive package of employee benefits, including:
- A comprehensive healthcare plan with dental, prescription and vision exam coverage
- Group life/AD&D insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, an Employee Assistance Program and a voluntary life insurance program
- A full cafeteria plan for Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Care, including a substantial company contribution available toward annual childcare costs
- A robust 401(k) plan with varied investment options. Alpha contributes matching dollars annually at the discretion of its trustees
- An annual tuition reimbursement program to encourage learning and growth
- Eight paid holidays each year
- Up to two weeks of vacation time accrued annually at the start of employment
Please check out the positions currently open with The Alpha Group, as new opportunities are posted frequently.
The Alpha Family Vision is to be known as the "world’s leading power solutions company".
Our products reflect the highest:
- And the lowest lifetime cost
- Customer Focus
- Spirited Teamwork
- Continuous Improvement Culture
- Living the Alpha Family’s Core Ideology of:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Environmental and Community Responsibility
At the same time, we strive every day to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to all our customers.
The Alpha Group participates in the federal government's E-Verify program.
Legislation requires employers to verify that all newly hired individuals are authorized to work in the United States. Each new employee must complete an Employment Verification (Form I-9) and provide legally acceptable proof of their identity and authorization to work in the United States.
E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security Numbers.
Through participation in the E-Verify program, Alpha Technologies electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
- This Company Participates in E-Verify
- Este Empleador Partcipa en E-Verify
- The Right to Work
- El Derecho a Trabajar
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Learn more at E-Verify website